Larry's nonsense, stuff & other stuff!!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gosh, another government control, livin in Cuba starting to look pretty good!

Fuck!! I thought one of the last things my government could control is my eating habits. I'm starting to lose that battle as the government clamps down on people that are obese. Heck, by government standards I was obese at age 36 while being a serious amateur cycling athlete with 11% body fat. Actually one day I wasn't considered obese, then the government changed how the formula was calculated & boom, overnight I became an obese cyclist. I trained on 250-300 miles weekly, doing 80-100 miles on Saturdays if I wasn't racing. I was fit!!! But the new government calculations call me a fat boy!!! LOL

Now the government wants to ration my internet usage? WTF gives with these communist rule idiots?


Government to ration our internet usage!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment