Larry's nonsense, stuff & other stuff!!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Another step closer to Communism

Hey, our city has taken one big step towards a communistic approach to society. Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe we have one of the finest law enforcement agencies in the state including our county agency. I've noticed that over the past many years our government is breaking Constitutional law with numerous behaviors. The 1st was sobriety & seat belt check points & now this.

What our city law enforcement agency will be doing is to check our cars to see if they are locked or unlocked. Ok, they claim they will have minor access and at the same time will "kinda" eye out items in the car that could possibly be stolen. (I'm pretty sure most of us know already) They will then issue a safety protection card left on the windshield. It does not take a rocket scientist to know that their version of "kinda" eyeing stuff out is really meant to say "snooping" things out. I can't wait to see the challenge of the legality of this if drugs are found & the search & seizure law comes into the case. I will file a lawsuit if an officer opens my door only to lock it. My key is bent & will not unlock my car, it works fine on my ignition so I leave it unlocked, nothing left in it to steal. Personally, what the fuck business is it to city law enforcement if my car is unlocked or anyone elses? Sorry, I disagree with this one!!!

The 4th Amendment:
'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.'

I firmly believe the checkpoints are in violation of the 4th amendment. It clearly states that one has to provide "probable cause" to be stopped & searched. What did I do leading up to the checkpoint that warranted a stoppage? A search?

Recent violations have come about while the government now has the authority to secretly go onto one's property w/o a warrant to place a GPS tracking device on your car & track you without your kn owledge.
GPS without a warrant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment